School District Tours
Our district and regional tours are comprehensive presentations designed to bring anti-bullying education to your entire district, community, or region.
School District/Regional Tours help you:
- For a very competitive rate, make bullying prevention come alive with award-winning theater shows for every school in your district.
- Get stakeholders on board to build a safe school environment and create effective positive behavior policies.
- Extend bullying prevention education throughout the year with standards-based educational materials.
School District Partners
Customized tours can include specific messages, credos, and branding.
Box Out Bullying has successfully worked with a variety of school districts and government departments to bring our student assembly, parent workshops, school residencies, and faculty professional development to their area. Some partners have included:
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Trainers (See More)
- PBIS District Coordinators (See More)
- New York City Department of Education (See More)
- New Jersey School Counselors Association (Video)
- American Montessori Society (Video)
- Los Angeles Unified School District (Recommendation)
- Lancaster/Lebanon School Districts, PA (video)
- Chicago Public Schools
- Fresno Unified School District (social media)
- National Association of Independent Schools
- Donna ISD, TX (Video English | Espanol)
- York School District I, SC (Superintendent Recommendation)
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents (Video)
- Eastampton Township School District, NJ (Video)
- Queensbury Union Free School District, NY (Superintendent Recommendation)
- Germantown School District, TN (Social Media)
- Mount Desert Public Schools, ME
- North Penn School District, PA (Press Coverage)
- Broward County Public Schools, FL
- Milwaukee Public Schools, WI