School District Tours
Box Out Productions’ school district tours are comprehensive presentations designed to bring anti-bullying education to your entire school district or region.
Box Out Bullying addresses bullying on all levels of the student experience while inspiring students, parents, and teachers throughout your whole community!
School District/Regional Tours help you:
- For a very competitive rate, make bullying prevention come alive with award-winning theater shows for every school in your district.
- Get stakeholders on board to build a safe school environment and create effective positive behavior policies.
- Extend bullying prevention education throughout the year with standards-based educational materials.
School District Partners
Customized tours can include specific messages, credos, and branding.
Box Out Productions has successfully worked with a variety of school districts and government departments to bring our student assembly, parent workshops, school residencies, and faculty professional development to their area. Some partners have included:
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Trainers (See More)
- PBIS District Coordinators (See More)
- New York City Department of Education (See More)
- New Jersey School Counselors Association (Video)
- American Montessori Society (Video)
- Los Angeles Unified School District (Recommendation)
- Lancaster/Lebanon School Districts, PA (video)
- Chicago Public Schools
- Fresno Unified School District (social media)
- National Association of Independent Schools
- Donna ISD, TX (Video English | Espanol)
- York School District I, SC (Superintendent Recommendation)
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents (Video)
- Eastampton Township School District, NJ (Video)
- Queensbury Union Free School District, NY (Superintendent Recommendation)
- Germantown School District, TN (Social Media)
- Mount Desert Public Schools, ME
- North Penn School District, PA (Press Coverage)
- Broward County Public Schools, FL
- Milwaukee Public Schools, WI
Box Out Bullying Assemblies— featuring interactive live theater, innovative multi media, colorful characters, audience participation and evidence based bullying prevention techniques— get everyone on board behind your anti-bullying initiatives.
Students will laugh, cheer, and think! They will walk away with important tools and insight to empower them to be stand-up citizens and key players in ending bullying.